Former Tribe Members
Welcome to Dark Hearts Forum, Guest!

Dark Hearts Forum is a nice place for discussions related to the tribe and Transformice. We help our members with any issues relating with Transformice and even with their personal life. We give them advice on various issues.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register or log in. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum or click the log in link below and continue discussing with tribe members.

Thank You

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Former Tribe Members
Welcome to Dark Hearts Forum, Guest!

Dark Hearts Forum is a nice place for discussions related to the tribe and Transformice. We help our members with any issues relating with Transformice and even with their personal life. We give them advice on various issues.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register or log in. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum or click the log in link below and continue discussing with tribe members.

Thank You
Former Tribe Members
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So Apparently Axolotlqueen Is "Dead"

4 posters

Go down

So Apparently Axolotlqueen Is "Dead" Empty So Apparently Axolotlqueen Is "Dead"

Post by Axolotl Queen Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:58 pm

As a matter of fact, I'm not dead. I have some explaining to do. See, I left Transformice because I needed to do things in school, it involved traveling as well. Basically, I was going on a hiatus on Transformice. I asked a friend to tell everyone I was leaving for a bit of time. I gave him my password to Transformice and to the forums. He decided it'd be funny if he announced that I was dead. I'm not dead! I am sorry if his little devious jokes really convinced I was dead and/or terrified anyone. Just... I'm still alive, guys. I am truly alive. This is really the same old Axo...
And I'm back.

I deleted all the forums for reasons.
Sorry if you guys didn't want me to.
Axolotl Queen
Axolotl Queen
Admin

http://www.ah-lluring.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

So Apparently Axolotlqueen Is "Dead" Empty Re: So Apparently Axolotlqueen Is "Dead"

Post by traxman Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:33 pm

Hey Axo, could you private chat me on the forums...Okay thanks! Also welcome back!

traxman
Admin

Back to top Go down

So Apparently Axolotlqueen Is "Dead" Empty Re: So Apparently Axolotlqueen Is "Dead"

Post by Axolotl Queen Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:06 pm

Will do, Trax! Thank you as well! Umm... So where'd everyone go?
Did I miss the party? xD;;
Axolotl Queen
Axolotl Queen
Admin

http://www.ah-lluring.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Airboy Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:10 am

Are you Quacking serious >:l THIS GRINDS MY GEARS..
Airboy
Airboy
Hot Mouse

Back to top Go down

Post by traxman Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:10 pm

Airboy! What's up man. Private message me as well please.

traxman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Icepops Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:40 pm

Are you Quacking serious. That was a cruel joke.

Anyways, WELCOME BACK AXO. We missed you a lot. I gave up on reuniting everyone. I failed. Now I own 3 successful tribes. If you ever consider making a new tribe. I CALL co-leader! AHAH TRAX. If not, I'll stay as the forgotten tribe war captain tongue
Icepops
Icepops
Hot Mouse

Back to top Go down

Post by traxman Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:53 pm

HAHAHA. I don't know why I am laughing. Okay. Ice, yeah I am tribeless but every time I log in when I am not in a tribe I get invited by the same tribe. My friends are in there. Otherwise I do want to make a tribe. I can't promise I will be on longer than 5 minutes a day though. Lol.

traxman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum